But within (org-with-wide-buffer) the collapsed branches should be visible. Ihor Radchenko schrieb am Mi., 11. Jän. 2023, 11:02: > Michael Dauer writes: > > > I would expect both output rows to be identical. But it seems > > that (org-with-wide-buffer) has no effect on (org-element-parse-buffer) > > with VISIBLE-ONLY argument. > > > While I believe this is a bug, I would also appreciate hearing about > > possible work-arounds. > > This behaviour is documented in the docstring of > `org-element-parse-buffer': > > If narrowing is in effect, only parse the visible part of the > buffer. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >