Got another observation: Text content at position 30248: There is an overlay here: From 30248 to 30442 evaporate t invisible org-fold-outline isearch-open-invisible delete-overlay org-invisible org-fold-outline priority 5 There are text properties here: fontified t isearch-open-invisible org-fold-core--isearch-show isearch-open-invisible-temporary org-fold-core--isearch-show-temporary Am Sa., 6. Mai 2023 um 08:24 Uhr schrieb Ihor Radchenko : > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > > > I meet an unfold-able headline now. Then I record a video to show this > > unfold-able headline. I executed command "describe-text-properties". > > Please put the cursor right before the fold ("..."), execute M-x > describe-text-properties and share the properties description text. > You don't need video to share the property details buffer contents. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >