Agree. How do you run such feature polls? Ihor Radchenko schrieb am Di., 27. Dez. 2022, 17:20: > Michael Dauer writes: > > > I'm aware of this theoretical conflict. But I see the risk as very low > > compared to the value of not having to make a lot of customizations for > > export and internal link handling. It should just work out of the box. > > Even low risk does not justify impossible-to-use links when such problem > occurs. > > > If you deem necessary there would still be the possibility to define a > > global switch for this. This could then still have the 100% save default, > > while still being easy to "configure". > > > If you want to go so far you could mitigate the risk of a conflict by > > "escaping" the macro brackets. {{{{{{not-a-macro}}}}}} would be treated > as > > {{{not-a-marco}}} without expansion. Or any other escape sequence to > bring > > the conflict probability to 0.0000001. > > This is all indeed possible. The main question if whether it is > justified to introduce all these complexities given the provided > alternatives. > > Basically, we need more votes in favour to consider such feature. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >