Hi, I can confirm that macros work a little bit differently (incompatible with some custom code) in 9.4.6 than 9.4.5, but still fine and better. The #+marco keyword behaviour seems unchanged. For programmatically added macros the proposed lambda form works fine. Please excuse my false report. Thanks, Michael Am Di., 25. Mai 2021 um 20:32 Uhr schrieb Michael Dauer < mick.dauer@gmail.com>: > Sorry, maybe I did not test thoroughly enough. I'll do, and come back if > still necessary. thx > > Nicolas Goaziou schrieb am Di., 25. Mai 2021, > 17:51: > >> Michael Dauer writes: >> >> > How do you do this with a #+macro keyword with arguments? >> >> As before, with "(eval ..." >> >> I might be able to give you a more specific answer when your question is >> more specific, i.e., with an ECM. >> >> Regards, >> >