There is a (require 'org-inlinetask), and I use inlinetasks a lot. Am Do., 29. Sept. 2022 um 13:18 Uhr schrieb Ihor Radchenko < yantar92@gmail.com>: > Michael Dauer writes: > > > Inlinetasks are always interpreted to be of type heading. This causes > > multiple issues e.g with export. > > > > I think that I could track it to the function > org-element--current-element, > > where the check for headings is before the one for inlinetasks, while > > inlinetask is just a sub-type of heading. > > Inlinetasks are not parsed by Org by default. You must first load > org-inlinetask module to enable the parsing. > > Without org-inlinetask being loaded, inlinetasks are treated as ordinary > headings. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at https://orgmode.org/. > Support Org development at https://liberapay.com/org-mode, > or support my work at https://liberapay.com/yantar92 >