Sorry -- I should have mentioned that it only supports Chromium/Chrome at the moment! On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 11:04 PM David A. Gershman wrote: > I'm not sure what is supposed to happen, but I went to the link, allowed > Javascript for the textcraft.org domain (via NoScript), and still just > got a blue screen with the title "Loading Leisure..."...nothing else > happened. > > I'm running Debian Jessie w/Iceweasel 38.2.0 (repository supplied). > > > On 08/22/2015 07:49 AM, Bill Burdick wrote: > > Hi there! > > > > I'm working on an open-source web-based platform for interactive > > editable documents that uses orgmode format, called Leisure. I have > > minor mode that connects it to Emacs orgmode buffers so that edits are > > mirrored between them. > > > > I've been working on this for quite a while and I'm putting together > > an announcement document but I still wouldn't call it robust or > > complete, yet. > > > > My goal is to put together a video and make an announcement soon but I > > want to make sure I have covered a "reasonable amount" of orgmode and > > also have a "reasonable amount" of neato functionality, so I'm looking > > for brave souls who: > > > > - use orgmode regularly > > - want an editable web representation that updates as they edit in Emacs > > - won't mind some exciting adventures > > - don't mind dirtying their hands with software that's still a bit buggy > > > > Anyone think they might be interested in helping me test this thing > > and giving me their impressions? > > > > If you'd like to see what I have, so far, you can view the rough, > > unpolished version of my Emacs-to-Leisure document (subject to drastic > > change). At this point, this link is in flux so your mileage may vary: > > > > http://textcraft.org/newLeisure/?load=elisp/README.org > > > > > > -- Bill Burdick > > >