I hadn't heard of it so I'm watching a demo. It looks similar to Oberon (which heavily influenced Acme and Wily) which is an extremely powerful "mouse-based text environment". I'm certainly going to give it a try -- it seems like a great compliment to org-mode and other Emacs power tools... -- Bill On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 5:18 PM Juan Manuel MacĂ­as wrote: > Hi, > > I've been intrigued with GNU Hyperbole for a while. I'm reading the > documentation and trying it out a bit. It seems that its button system > is very powerful. But Org links are also powerful (and exportable), and > can be extended outside of Org docs. It seems that hyperbole offers some > cool stuff that Org also has. And other things that are not in Org. I > find some parts a bit confusing. I wonder if anyone is using hyperbole > with Org and can put here some minimal workflow example where both > complement each other in some way. Just in case I'm missing something > useful... > > Best regards, > > Juan Manuel > >