Hi there! I'm working on an open-source web-based platform for interactive editable documents that uses orgmode format, called Leisure. I have minor mode that connects it to Emacs orgmode buffers so that edits are mirrored between them. I've been working on this for quite a while and I'm putting together an announcement document but I still wouldn't call it robust or complete, yet. My goal is to put together a video and make an announcement soon but I want to make sure I have covered a "reasonable amount" of orgmode and also have a "reasonable amount" of neato functionality, so I'm looking for brave souls who: - use orgmode regularly - want an editable web representation that updates as they edit in Emacs - won't mind some exciting adventures - don't mind dirtying their hands with software that's still a bit buggy Anyone think they might be interested in helping me test this thing and giving me their impressions? If you'd like to see what I have, so far, you can view the rough, unpolished version of my Emacs-to-Leisure document (subject to drastic change). At this point, this link is in flux so your mileage may vary: http://textcraft.org/newLeisure/?load=elisp/README.org -- Bill Burdick