Hi, If I have a capture template as follows: ("sm" "Start a meeting and clock" entry (file "~/org/notes.org") "* %c %U ** %?" :clock-in t :clock-resume t) What happens is that the sub-heading where the point is left is where the LOGBOOK drawer is inserted. like this: * Meeting Title [date] ** :LOGBOOK: CLOCK [date] :END: I want the clock to be associated with the top level heading. Is there a way to construct the template so that it results in the LOGBOOK drawer being part of the primary heading? Like so: * Meeting TItle [date] :LOGBOOK: CLOCK [date] :END: ** Thanks, ~>Bill