From: Bill Wishon <bill@wishon.org>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Org-mode for Product Requirements
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:46:41 -0700	[thread overview]

Quick update,

Here's a start at the type of org doc I'm aiming to build ultimately with
the help of my new org-prd module :
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25725498/org-prd.org  It's actually the first draft
of the PRD for org-prd.

And here's my start at the org-prd.el itself.  It's a small start with only
a function to create a unique CUSTOM_ID, but it's a start as I get familiar
with elisp and org-mode hacking.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25725498/org-prd.el

~>Bill