I would like to achieve two things: 1. Tag all tasks that are already marked DONE as ARCHIVE. I tried the following, but it messes up the file, creating multiple levels of archived items: (defun my-org-archive-done-tasks () (interactive) (org-map-entries 'org-archive-to-archive-sibling "/DONE")) (global-set-key (kbd "C-c z") 'my-org-archive-done-tasks) 2. Have org-archive-to-archive-sibling be applied automatically when I mark a task DONE. I searched for a while, but was not able to find a solution. Can these be done? Thanks!