Ah. I did not realize that. I have just filled out the subscription form. But how will I be able to reply to the replies that were sent to the list prior to my subscription? On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Wednesday, 26 Aug 2015 at 14:07, Meir Goldenberg wrote: > > Sorry for being off the main topic. For some reason, I do not get replies > > to the GMail address from which I send my posts to the orgmode list. > > I am confused. Are you subscribed to the mailing list? If not, you may > only receive replies when people have explicitly put your email address > in the response. Replies need not be written to go to both you and the > list. This reply I am sending has been address to both the list and to > you but only because I told gnus to do so. I could have just as easily > sent the reply only to the list. > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.1-176-g45abec >