Trevor, Thanks so much for mentioning this. I considered using these to roll back to 8/25 but I wasn't sure how much performance I would lose if I used the .el files instead of the compiled .elc versions. Or perhaps my assumption is incorrect? Is it ok to just byte-compile all of the .el files manually? I'm still very new to org-mode so please forgive my ignorance. Will On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Trevor Murphy wrote: > Bruno Bigras writes: > > It would be nice if the ELPA package could be updated faster than that in >> cases like this. I guess a couple of people must now have a broken org-mode >> unless they switched to git like I did. >> > > Chiming in with an alternative that I was pleased to discover - > https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/org.html. For those who want an easy way > to roll back to the 8/25 snapshot. > -- > Trevor Murphy > GnuPG Key: 0x83881C0A > > >