Well, I ussually just try to live with this limitation. :) I try to C-c ' in and out src block whenever possible so my my list with buffer names doesnt get to cluttered. Im also thinking about investigating the usefullness of polymode ( https://github.com/vitoshka/polymode) So I dont have to go to a different buffer all the time. Do you have any experience with this? Greetings 2014-09-21 15:49 GMT+02:00 Grant Rettke : > On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Adriaan Sticker > wrote: > > I was wondering if it's somehow possible to give named org src buffer the > > name they were give in their #+NAME tag? Now there are just called > something > > like: > > *Org Src test.org[ R ]* > > > > But if you have multiple org-src buffers opened at the same time, its > hard > > to find the correct one back. > > Excellent idea. I've got so many small source blocks that it is too > difficult to make sense of > keeping multiple source block edit buffers open and limit them to one > at a time eg > > ,---- > | (setq org-src-window-setup 'current-window) > `---- > > How have you come upon your workflow of keeping multiple open and what > are some of the pros and > cons that you've found with it? > > -- > Grant Rettke > gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/ > “Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates > ((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x))) > “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop > taking it seriously.” --Thompson >