Hi Nicolas, On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 11:37 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Pip Cet writes: > >> Can you try this patch? That appears to fix the issue here, at least >> for this one file, at the cost of yet another shy group added to the >> regular expression. > > Thanks for the patch. > > Would you mind providing a proper commit message and send it again using > "git format-patch"? Of course, here we go. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with it still. (I don't think gmail copy-and-paste preserves tabs, so this is sent as an attachment. Is that okay, for future reference?) It would be great if README_contribute could be updated no longer to refer to ChangeLog files, and instead refer to the Emacs CONTRIBUTE file (it would also be great if the special git commit messages could be generated as easily as C-x 4 a does for ChangeLog entries. What do people use for that?); I've attached a patch to change that as well, but I'm not sure whether it's still properly a TINYCHANGE. Again, it would be great if you could let me know if there's anything wrong with it so I can avoid making the same mistake for future contributions. Thanks! Pip