On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Jacobo, > > Jacobo de Vera writes: > > > What I have done so far is to create a new file myself, copy the > > table over, edit there and copy back to org file, but it seems like > > there should be an easier way to go about this. Is there one? > > I'd suggest to simply wrap the table into a "#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE" block or > a "#+BEGIN_SRC text" source block. That way C-c ' will do the right > thing. > > Hope that helps, > > -- > Bastien > It helps indeed, only now when I export it to html I get the ascii table rather than the html table. I guess I'm supposed to wrap my table in an example block or a source block only temporarily. But I still wonder if this is what the manual refers to when it says that you can edit the table with C-c ', that is, just the formulas, not the table itself. Regards, -- Jacobo de Vera