On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Jacobo, > > Jacobo de Vera writes: > > > I just tested the second fix. It works as I was expecting it to work > > at first, but only if the cursor is in one of the horizontal lines of > > a table.el table when pressing C-c '. I can work with this just fine, > > but it seems a bit confusing if one doesn't know, right? > > Fixed, thanks. > > Hi Bastien, I checked the last fix, everything seems to be working as expected now. Thanks for the quick fixes. -- Jacobo de Vera