On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Jacobo, > > Jacobo de Vera writes: > > > It helps indeed, only now when I export it to html I get the ascii > > table rather than the html table. I guess I'm supposed to wrap my > > table in an example block or a source block only temporarily. But I > > still wonder if this is what the manual refers to when it says that > > you can edit the table with C-c ', that is, just the formulas, not > > the table itself. > > This is a regression, fixed now. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien > Great! That was fast, thanks! -- Jacobo de Vera