On 26 June 2015 at 13:05, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Reuben Thomas writes: > > > Tested using “emacs -Q”, so you can ignore the details of my setup: > > > > Start up Emacs, M-x flyspell-mode dat > > > > The mis-spelled (I’m using English, not Latin as my default language) > > “dat” is underwiggled. > > > > Type Backspace a SPACE > > > > The word is now “data”, and (in English or Latin!) is now correct, so > not underwiggled. > > > > M-x org-mode and repeat the exercise: the underwiggle on the letters of > > “dat” remains after I have typed the “a”. > > Thank you. > > Apparently, this issue cannot be reproduced on latest development > version of Org. You may want to switch to development version of Org or > wait for 8.3 to be released. > ​Thanks, it's good to know the bug's been fixed. -- http://rrt.sc3d.org