I've tried that, and that doesn't fix the problem. I'm testing it now on another system, and this actually works (ledger.lgr and the org file are in the same directory): #+begin_src ledger :cmdline -f .ledger.lgr print #+end_src It seems like there's some issue with ledger not loading properly, and the error appears to be eaten by org-babel. Is there any way to debug what org-babel is seeing here? Also, I prefer using hledger over ledger. Is that a customizable option in ob-ledger? Thanks, -- Adam On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Monday, 12 May 2014 at 03:27, Adam Turoff wrote: > > I'm trying to prepare a ledger report by including a ledger file with > babel: > > > > #+begin_src ledger :cmdline print > > !include ledger.lgr > > #+end_src > > I would suggest you try specifying the full path to the ledger file, > i.e. one starting with / (assuming you're using Linux, say). Babel > executes in another directory potentially and this could be the source > of the problem. > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.6-949-g751506 >