Thanks everyone. I never saw C-c C-v C-v before, so that pointed me in the right direction. Most of the issue was with my inexperience debugging elisp. The messages buffer pointed me in the right direction; ledger wasn't emitting any output because was throwing warning messages. I traced it down to ledger complaining about a missing newline after the !include line inside the src block. And the !include'd file needs to have the full path, as expected. Thanks again, -- Adam On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Samuel Wales wrote: > if ledger does not work, you can use sh. i do. > > > On 5/12/14, Adam Turoff wrote: > > It seems like there's some issue with ledger not loading properly, and > the > > error appears to be eaten by org-babel. Is there any way to debug what > > org-babel is seeing here? > > c-c c-v c-v? > > -- > The Kafka Pandemic: http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com > > The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And > ANYBODY can get it. > > Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW. >