I'm trying to prepare a ledger report by including a ledger file with babel: #+begin_src ledger :cmdline print !include ledger.lgr #+end_src #+RESULTS: And each time I try and eval the buffer, the results come back blank. org-confirm-babel-evaluate works perfectly fine with other blocks, like sh, and it works for ledger blocks embedded in org source blocks (described in the tutorial), but I can't get !include to load an external file. I'm trying to include some ledger content copied from http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/weaving-a-budget.html , and the 'print' option in ledger should always emit some output. Is this a known issue that hasn't been updated in that tutorial? Is there some other way to include external ledger files into org-babel? This is in org version 8.2.6-14-g063c8b-elpa. Thanks, -- Adam