Hi, When a src code block is exported to latex-pdf, the src lines sometimes are too long to fit in a pdf line. One easy way to handle this problem I can think of is to temporarily change font size. What is the best way to do that in org model? Say that if I have two src blocks, I want the first code block to be typeset in scriptsize but the second block typeset in normalsize . #+BEGIN_SRC R print("This block in scriptsize") ...... #+END #+BEGIN_SRC R print("This block back to normalsize") ...... #+END Thanks.