Rick, Do you mean that and
don't mean the same thing? Their names suggest they do the same things. That's a terrible naming. Changing the former to the latter does fix the problem though. Why is that? Using the #+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA options as you suggest can also fix the problem. But could you explain why using the HTML_HEAD_EXTRA is more advisable than setting the
directly as table attributes? What would you suggest if we want some tables have orders and others don't have borders in the same html webpage? Thank you. Shiyuan > Org mode generated this line in the html for table but the border is > not > > displayed, > >
> frame="hsides"> > > The "border" attribute has nothing to do with it. It's the "frame" > attribute > which sets the default top and bottom borders. > > > If we use css style to specify the border, Â the table border would > show > > up:Â > >
rules="groups" > > frame="hsides"> > > No. The CSS should be in the header, not an attribute of the tag. Have you > tried setting the 'HTML_HEAD_EXTRA' option? somehting like: > #+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA: > > > rick >