I found one solution which surrounds the src block by #+LATEX: \scriptsize #+BEGIN_SRC R print("This block is in scriptsize") #+END_SRC R #+LATEX: \normalize On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 11:09 PM, Shiyuan wrote: > Hi, > When a src code block is exported to latex-pdf, the src lines sometimes > are too long to fit in a pdf line. One easy way to handle this problem I > can think of is to temporarily change font size. What is the best way to do > that in org model? Say that if I have two src blocks, I want the first > code block to be typeset in scriptsize but the second block typeset in > normalsize . > > #+BEGIN_SRC R > print("This block in scriptsize") > ...... > #+END > > #+BEGIN_SRC R > print("This block back to normalsize") > ...... > #+END > > Thanks. >