On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Steven Haryanto writes: > > > As I understand it, a fixed width section (BTW, is "fixed width section" > the > > official term for this?) > > Yes. > > > is defined as a line which is started by zero or more spaces, and then > > a colon, *and then a space*, and then zero or more characters. > > > > :line1 > > : > > :line3 > > > > But many editors (Emacs including) likes to trim trailing spaces, > > As far as I know, this doesn't happen in Emacs, unless you specify it > explicitly (i.e. in some hook). > > > so when the file is saved, the second line loses its space: > > > > :line1 > > : > > :line3 > > > > Should the second line be parsed as a fixed width section too or not? > > I'd say yes. > > You may have noticed that exporters already treat that line as > fixed-width section anyway. But this is inconsistent with fontification > (and indentation) in the buffer. > > I've pushed a commit to fix this inconsistency in master. > > Thanks for pointing this out. > > Thanks for clearing this up, I've also updated the Org::Parser Perl module. -- sh