Hi, I am trying to have basic folding functionality for my org file that has been exported to HTML. I am using Emacs 26.2 (9.0) and Org 9.1.9 on a Mac. This seems to be a built-in feature: JavaScript supported display of web pages . I downloaded my own copy of org-info.js . However, I cannot see any difference when I use the #+INFOJS_OPT commands or not (org with , org without , html with , html without ). I would expect to see collapsible headers and no TOC displayed when I use those commands. There *is* a difference in the generated HTML files (an extra CDATA region with a bunch of statements like: *org_html_manager.set("VIEW", "info");*) but nothing different visually. Is this happening because org-info.js is no longer being maintained ? Another solution I saw was Daniel Clemente's tool , though I am at a total loss for what to specify in the org file to incorporate his esquemadorg.js script. I appreciate any help that could let me export large org files to HTML while having the headers be collapsible.