* A way to avoid unwanted new lines when using paragraph quotes?
@ 2020-12-27 13:02 Kashyap Chamarthy
From: Kashyap Chamarthy @ 2020-12-27 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, folks —

First of all, many thanks to the contributors for their work on
Org-Mode.  I'm a happy (novice) user; first time poster here. :-)

I have a seemingly trivial aesthetic problem. I've attached the
reproducer .org file and its HTML export to demonstrate it.  I'm sure
advanced users might recognize the problem immediately. As you notice
in my HTML export: An unwanted new line is added between "Test 3" and
"sub bullet under test 3, with a quote" (which uses
BEGIN_QUOTE/END_QUOTE in the .org file). Likewise, a new line is added
before "Test 4" starts.   And yet again, a new line under "Test 6" and
its sub bullet.

Is there a way to avoid the said new lines in the above mentioned
examples? (NB: A space right _before_ the quote starts is okay.)  Or
alternatively, is there a way to consistently force a new line in the
HTML export, after each of "Test 1", "Test 2", et al?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kashyap