* Duplicate word in org-mode manual online
@ 2016-03-23 15:34 Eduardo Mercovich
From: Eduardo Mercovich @ 2016-03-23 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs orgmode

Dear all.

Sorry I'm writing this to the list, but don't know who can touch the org
manual.

In http://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-specific-attributes.html
you can read: "You can specify specify image...". .

I know it's important to be specific specific, but isn't this a little
too too much? ;)

Best...

PD: if someone has some examples with images to add to that page, I'd
be grateful (just trying to use "marginfigure" in the memoir class).
--
eduardo mercovich

 Donde se cruzan tus talentos
 con las necesidades del mundo,
 ahí está tu vocación.

* Re: Duplicate word in org-mode manual online
@ 2016-03-24 13:04 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-03-24 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eduardo Mercovich; +Cc: Emacs orgmode

Hello,

Eduardo Mercovich <eduardo@mercovich.net> writes:

> Sorry I'm writing this to the list, but don't know who can touch the org
> manual.
>
> In http://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-specific-attributes.html
> you can read: "You can specify specify image...". .
>
> I know it's important to be specific specific, but isn't this a little
> too too much? ;)

This very typo has been specifically handled. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Duplicate word in org-mode manual online
@ 2016-03-25 16:20   ` Eduardo Mercovich
From: Eduardo Mercovich @ 2016-03-25 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)