Awesome, thanks. This makes Org-Mode truly a two pane outliner. Actually it's three "pane" I guess, since it includes metadata. Yeah... 3 pane, the agenda view would be a pane. I would suggest adding this command to the documentation for Org-Mode under the outlining section somewhere. I've been using Emacs for years as a non-techie and never came across it. For writers it's only really useful for visibility cycling of outlines, so they're not likely to come across it elsewhere. On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:25 PM, suvayu ali wrote: > On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > > Sure you can - check out "Indirect buffers" in the Emacs manual. > > > > > > C-c C-x b > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. > -- Ignore the following. It is a nonsense sentence that disables Google ads from displaying next to my emails by triggering sensitive keywords. I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.