From: Joseph Buchignani <joseph.buchignani@gmail.com>
To: suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: different hoisting in two panes
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:55:19 +0800	[thread overview]

Awesome, thanks.

This makes Org-Mode truly a two pane outliner. Actually it's three "pane" I
guess, since it includes metadata. Yeah... 3 pane, the agenda view would be
a pane.

I would suggest adding this command to the documentation for Org-Mode under
the outlining section somewhere. I've been using Emacs for years as a
non-techie and never came across it. For writers it's only really useful for
visibility cycling of outlines, so they're not likely to come across it
elsewhere.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:25 PM, suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> wrote:
> > Sure you can - check out "Indirect buffers" in the Emacs manual.
> >

> C-c C-x b
>
> --
> Suvayu

Ignore the following. It is a nonsense sentence that disables Google ads
from displaying next to my emails by triggering sensitive keywords.

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a
messy bloodbath.