Dear All, since bibtex and biblatex requires title fields to be in title case but CSL assumes that they are in sentence-case, citeproc-el converts title fields in bib(la)tex bibliography databases into sentence-case before processing them except for entries with an explicit non-English langid value. Although this seems to be reasonable behaviour, there were several requests in the last couple of years to make it possible to turn this conversion off (see, e.g., citeproc issues #119 and #142). The attached patch introduces a new custom option to configure when to perform the conversion. I'm a bit unsure about naming the option: Perhaps `org-cite-csl-sentence-case-bibtex-titles-without-langid' would be more precise but I found it absurdly long and technical, as most users are probably unaware of the existence of langid fields. best wishes, AndrĂ¡s