From: "András Simonyi" <andras.simonyi@gmail.com>
To: Joseph Vidal-Rosset <joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com>
Cc: "Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: org-ref for html and blog ?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 14:13:45 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Joseph,

this is rather mysterious. I tried to reproduce the bug: Downloaded
the ieee-with-url.csl style you are using and cloned the
org-export-head repository. Added some bibliographic references to the
blog entries in the example blog.org file, and... the whole export
with org-export-head ran without errors and the references and
bibliographies were formatted properly in the resulting html files.

So I guess first we should try to find a minimal working example for
the bug that I can reproduce. Could you send an example where you add
just a single citation to the example blog.org file without any other
modifications and the org-export-head export hangs because of this?
It'd be also helpful if you could send the corresponding BibTeX entry
plus perhaps the Emacs and Org version numbers. Also, perhaps it'd be
worth trying out whether switching to other csl styles (e.g., the
Chicago style shipped with citeproc-org) make any difference.

best regards,

András