Dear All, On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 at 06:10, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > This will render e.g. strike-through empty. > Note that citation references may contain the following Org markup objects: > '(bold code entity italic > latex-fragment strike-through subscript > superscript underline verbatim) thanks for pointing out the problem!! I've attached a new version of the patch, in which the custom exporter backend has an (in many cases trivial) translator for all currently allowed objects. > And we may add more, as discussed in > https://orgmode.org/list/87k04xhhw3.fsf@localhost I don't think that it would make much sense to add a lot more, with the possible exception of links, since citations are at most sentence-sized textual units, not to mention the possible complications arising for the existing export processors. (What type of objects could the various LaTeX-based exporters support without complex changes?) Since CSL has only a few types of formatting attributes (font-style, font-variant, font-weight, text-decoration and vertical-align), if the set of allowed object is radically expanded then it will probably be more reasonable to define a derived backed, maybe based on the ascii exporter, but I feel that the current set doesn't require this solution. thanks & best wishes, AndrĂ¡s > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at