Dear All, On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 at 05:59, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Could you please create a dedicated subsection under "15 Citation> handling" instead of documenting PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY together with export > processors? The section should contain a general overview of what > PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY does and that it can appear multiple times. Then, > further sub-sub-section will detail on CSL and LaTeX-based processors. Dear Ihor, thanks a lot for your comments, I've attached a new version in which I tried to implement your suggestions. best wishes, AndrĂ¡s