Dear All, On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 at 07:37, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > I am also a non-native speaker, so lets obey the Bruce's judgment. ... > > yes :title is not supported by the "csl" processor. Should we perhaps > > replace the example with another one using a multi-word keyword, like I've attached a new version of the patch with - "Bibliography printing" as the subsection title, - an added "the" in the subsubsection title "Bibliography options in the "biblatex" and "csl" export processors", - an improved example. > Though I am wondering why csl does not support :title. It feels like a > natural thing to have. The biblatex "title" option is for changing the title of the bibliography section which is created and printed out by biblatex by default. In contrast to the LaTeX-based export processors, the "csl" and the "basic" export processors print out only the list of entries, and it's up to the user to manually include a bibliography section heading in the document if they want one, so the "title" option is not really applicable, at least not in the same way. best wishes, AndrĂ¡s