Ihor Radchenko 于2023年12月6日周三 21:20写道: > > Liu Hui writes: > > >> Makes sense. > >> I think we may drop a note about this new feature in ORG-NEWS. > > > > Thanks, I have added it in the attached patch. > > ... > > +When editing a Python src block, the editing buffer is now associated > > +with the Python shell specified by the src block's ~:session~ header > > +argument. > > May you also mention what this means in practice? Like that users can > now send region for evaluation right from the edit src buffer? > Otherwise, it may not be very clear for ordinary users what this feature > adds. Yes, I have updated the text and you're welcome to improve it. Thanks!