From: Xebar Saram <zeltakc@gmail.com>
To: Titus von der Malsburg <malsburg@posteo.de>,
	org mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: helm-bibtex questions
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:32:17 +0300	[thread overview]

Hi Titus and thx so much for the answers!

i will in the future use the github page to make requests.

"The number of matches will be displayed in the mode line. "

i see that now thx! :) the problem was(is) that its colored black on my
black modline BG which makes it invisible ;-) i assume thats an helm config
i need to change

"If you don’t want to type these search expressions, you could create a
command that invokes helm-bibtex with a default search expression and that
command could be bound to a keyboard shortcut."

that would be prefect for me and a solution to my issue. would you mind
giving an example of such a code chunk. unfortunately i dont know elisp though
as john recommended i will do my best this summer when the semester ends to
try and pick it up :)

i will definitely use your tag system as you recommended, sounds perfect
for me

thanks again for your kind help and the amazing app ;-)

best

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Titus von der Malsburg <malsburg@posteo.de