Hi all this looks really cool and would love to try. as a non technical user, how does one use the patch to get the functionality? is there a way to create a clean function only version from the patch i can try? thx! Z On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 12:43 AM, Kaushal Modi wrote: > On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 5:15 PM Eric Abrahamsen > wrote: > >> The template really only inserts the block type, not anything specific >> like the source language or export backend. > > > Right, but based on the code you have, you can easily add "SRC org", "SRC > emacs-lisp" to the default value of that list. Looking at that, users can > also get an idea that they can add their favorite languages to that list > too. > > >> I think prompting for >> "second-level" information like that might be a little overkill. >> > > I second that. The first-level prompt also feels a bit slow, honestly, > compared to using easy templates like " (just an example) to insert the, well, EXAMPLE block as usual. But *if > region is selected*, it does the wrapping as in your code. > > This is what I mean (GIF animation): > > https://i.imgur.com/201TISW.gifv > > I use hydra to provide those awesome hints.. but the same can be done > without hydras too. > > As for what should be escaped and what shouldn't, I defer to Nicolas, >> let's see what he says. >> > -- > > Kaushal Modi >