Thx Eric ill check out beamer..i guess i need to know latex for that right? On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Friday, 23 Oct 2015 at 08:16, Xebar Saram wrote: > > Hi all > > > > for all you org-reveal users, excuse me for these questions that may seem > > trivial but as a new reveal/org-reveal user i havent been able to address > > them :) > > > > 1) how does one add images not below the text but on the left/right of > the > > text? > > 2) can i change the fonts size per slide or even better per specific > > line/region? > > 3) can slide headers be placed higher up on the slide? currently when the > > text is spares it seems like the header starts in the middle of the slide > > I may be wrong but I think you are asking too much from org-reveal. If > you want this level of customisation, you may need to go to the HTML > directly or, if you want to stick with org, use beamer... > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.2-161-gd2ac25 >