Thx matt i have this code snippet in my custom css working for the whole document /* Align Slides Left */ .reveal p {text-align: left; } this works well in exporting all slide left aligned. could one somehow integrate in the same css file another css statement for centered text and thus call this for a specific slide (org header) or as eric suggsted using the #+ATTR_HTML: :class before a specific line? thanks so much Z On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Matt Price wrote: > > > On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Xebar Saram wrote: > >> Thanks so much Eric >> >> this works great! >> >> but i found that i have to prepend the #+ATTR_HTML: :class left before >> every line. is there a way to make it work for the whole section (under the >> header) or for the whole document? >> > > If you want it to work for the whole document, you probalby want to > replace > > p.left {...} > > simply with p {} > > To do it for a whole section -- I think you mean a whole slide? -- I think > you would want > > .left p {...} > > in your css file, and to add a property to the containing header like so: > > :PROPERTIES: > :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: left > :END: > > You can add a property easily with C-c C-x p > > HTH, > Matt > >