would also be very interested in such a workflow! z On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM, Matt Price wrote: > I just asked this question I guess, but: I do most everything in org, > including composing shopping and packing lists, and so forth. > Occasionally I would like to access these on my phone. From what I > can tell, org-mobile doesn't do quite what I want which is to let me > toggle the state of a checkbox with my thumb as I throw something into > a shopping cart, or pack a piece of clothing or rock climbing gear, or > whatever. > > Does someone else out there have a workflow for this task they can > recommend? If so I'd appreciate it! Thanks, > Matt > >