hya yeah i mean several windows sorry :) a check box or an option on the command line would be epic thx again! Z On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Olivier Schwander < olivier.schwander@chadok.info> wrote: > Le 21 Feb 2014 19:06, Xebar Saram a écrit: > > one thing though, is there a way to define which client it oepns? i have > > several emacs client opened at once and prefer the extension nowt to use > a > > current one but pop up a new CLI emacsclient for quick adding which will > go > > away after i finish capturing, is that possible? > > Several Emacs client open ? You mean several Emacs windows and you want > to open a new one, right ? Is calling emacsclient with the -c flag > enough for your need ? Or do you want the -nw flaf ? In that case, I > will need to launch something like "xterm -e 'emacsclient -nw ...'". > > I may add either a simple checkbox for creating a new window, or allow > to add option on the command line, or even give full control on the > command line which is called. > > Olivier >