* Capture questions
@ 2015-09-20 11:38 Xebar Saram
From: Xebar Saram @ 2015-09-20 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Hi all!

I finally had time to properly setup capture for orgmode and i have a few
questions

1) can one define default and/or completion values for capture properties
in the property drawers, in example:

%^{Rating}p

so that when I launch the capture and it goes through entering a specific
property value I will get some defaults to choose from or a completion
option?

2) can one customize the help line (the one with hints like C-c C-k to kill
etc..) to include more hints?

3) im looking for a way to better insert a sub header
currently my template looks like this

;;;; food simple template
("f" "food" entry (file+headline "/home/zeltak/org/files/agenda/food.org"
"Inbox")
"* COOK %^{Description}   %^g
%t
%^{Time}p
%^{Rating}p
%^{Source}p
%^{Ammount}p
%^{Fav}p
%^{prompt|** Ingridients}
%?
%^{prompt|** Preperation}
"
 )

Note that I use %^{prompt|** Ingridients} to force a subheader, which seems
to be odd. I couldn't find a better way to do that without getting lisp
errors

4) can one use multikeys as capture keys such as
("xd" "nix_TD" entry (file+headline "~/org/files/agenda/TODO.org" "TODO")
 "*  %^{Description}" )
the use of 2 keys like 'xd' doesn't seem to work here

5)can I capture and automatically refile to a specific file. In example
only ask to refile to headers in a pre
defined files?

6)has anyone tried using hydra for org capture (instead of dispatch), this
will have nicer looks and color support etc :) is this possible?