I've moved my .org-id-locations file into cloud storage (similar to a dropbox folder). I set the org-id-locations-file to point to that file. I set up a link to the id. It works fine for that one session of emacs. After I quit and restart, then I click on the link it says it can't be found and asks me if I want to create a new header. It won't find the link again until I run the function (org-id-update-id-locations) Then its all good again for the session. Any idea why? Also after it jumps to the link its REAL slow. It just hangs for maybe 30 seconds. Help!