* why org capture finalise asks for deleting bookmarks every time
@ 2015-06-19 17:25 Q
From: Q @ 2015-06-19 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I finished typing in a capture buffer, I hit C-c C-c,
this is what I get in the message buffer, looks like emacs is trying to save
all opened file and then delete backup of bookmarks. How do I avoid all this?
Thank you for your help!

Template key:
Clipboard pasted as level 2 subtree
Saving file /home/q/.emacs.d/init.el...
Wrote /home/q/.emacs.d/init.el [2 times]
Saving bookmarks to file `~/.emacs.d/bookmarks'...
Saving file /home/q/.emacs.d/bookmarks...
Delete excess backup versions of /home/q/.emacs.d/bookmarks? (y or n) n
Wrote /home/q/.emacs.d/bookmarks
Saving bookmarks to file `~/.emacs.d/bookmarks'...done
Wrote /home/q/git/org/refile.org
This is the last note stored by a capture process

* Re: why org capture finalise asks for deleting bookmarks every time
@ 2015-06-19 19:14 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2015-06-19 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Q; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Q <godblessfq@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I finished typing in a capture buffer, I hit C-c C-c,
> this is what I get in the message buffer, looks like emacs is trying to save
> all opened file and then delete backup of bookmarks. How do I avoid all this?

What are bookmark-save-flag and org-capture-bookmark set to?  I don't
think capture should save your bookmarks file unless you have
bookmark-save-flag set to a number and org-capture-bookmark set to a
non-nil value.

I'm not sure what is triggering all modified buffers to be saved (and
this doesn't happen on my end).  Can you provide a minimum configuration
that you see this with and version information?

--
Kyle

* Re: why org capture finalise asks for deleting bookmarks every time
@ 2015-06-19 23:02   ` Qiang Fang
From: Qiang Fang @ 2015-06-19 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kyle Meyer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode