Hi Kyle, Indeed bookmark-save-flag is 1 and org-capture-bookmark is t. I changed bookmark-save-flag to t and everything is working perfectly. Thank you! Qiang On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Kyle Meyer wrote: > Q wrote: > > When I finished typing in a capture buffer, I hit C-c C-c, > > this is what I get in the message buffer, looks like emacs is trying to > save > > all opened file and then delete backup of bookmarks. How do I avoid all > this? > > What are bookmark-save-flag and org-capture-bookmark set to? I don't > think capture should save your bookmarks file unless you have > bookmark-save-flag set to a number and org-capture-bookmark set to a > non-nil value. > > I'm not sure what is triggering all modified buffers to be saved (and > this doesn't happen on my end). Can you provide a minimum configuration > that you see this with and version information? > > -- > Kyle >