* [babel] access table contents from table name in variable?
@ 2019-05-16  6:59 fugou nashi
From: fugou nashi @ 2019-05-16  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have a table containing the names of other tables and I'd like to
process the contents of each of the named tables. I've searched and
read the docs but can't see any way to do this. I assume it must be
possible with lisp magic but I don't know where to start with that. If
I could call a code block with the table name and contents as
arguments for each entry in the table of table names that would be
perfect.

Some more details if it helps: I'm tangling C source, some of which is
produced by data in tables and python code blocks that I'm currently
calling using noweb syntax with the table names as arguments. This
works but the tables used as arguments are named in another table so
I'd like to automate the function calls too.

Thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-05-16  7:00 UTC | newest]