On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 2:41 PM TEC wrote: > > Hi Mirko > > Mirko Vukovic writes: > > > Instead specifying the width, I'd like to use the parameter > > \scale. > > Have you tried #+attr_latex: :scale SCALE ? > > Your email triggered me to pay attention to settings of latex export, and not orb-babel. I found org-latex-default-image-scale customizable variable. I need to figure out how to set it in the file itself in the header. But at least for now, I set it in the Emacs' session and I get the desired result. > Not sure how you'd put this in a header though I'm afraid - you'll > likely want to change a variable or add an export filter. > > Hope something there may be of use, > Timothy. > Thanks, Mirko