Hi Just to document this discussion a bit more: Ihor writes: >Horst Leps writes: > >> #+latex_class: koma-article > >This is non-standard. >What is your value of org-latex-classes? There is a translation from koma-article to scrartcl in the org-latex-classes, so that is not the problem. >> Makes: >> ... >> \usepackage[germanb]{babel} >> ... >> \usepackage[greek,german]{babel} >> ... >> ------------------- >> >> ! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package babel. >> ------------------- >> >> Only one latex run. Tableofconts Table remains empty. >> >> Supposition: >> >> 1. The Latex source contains {babel} twice, but only once is allowed. > >ox-latex tries hard to not duplicate babel. I am unable to reproduce >duplication with your file (but with #+latex_class: koma-article removed) Despite this, there is a repetition, and the clash is because ox-latex wants ngerman wiith #+language: de while Horst wants to use germanb. The clash is between what ox-latex generates and what Horst tries to add with #+LATEX_HEADER: Actually, he also needs greek and for that I have recommended to customise variables so that fontenc is "LGR,T1" and the parameters for babel are "greek,AUTO", instead of trying to add a #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[LGR,T1]fontenc, because that also generates a package option clash. That is something we might need to explore more, if/when people need/want to use pdflatex instead of luatex or xelatex. >> 2. There is an error in my Orgmode code because it exports {babel} once >> too many > >Does the problem persist without #+latex_class: koma-article? Once again, yes, because it is mainly a matter of #+language. I think we need the following 1) more docs on #+language 2) more thought on multilingual documents (#+language: gr,de) 3) more though on documents with multiple font encodings. Best, /PA -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet